Monday, May 11, 2009

Recurring hummingbird dreams?

I keep having dreams about hummingbirds. Usually one. The last dream there were two and another type of bird I didn't recognize. It was black with a yellow head and was singing at me like it wanted me to feed it.The hummingbirds were feeding on some hollyhocks along side of a house which I didn't recognize. I tried to get a bird to land on my finger, but it kept flying away. Any idea what this could mean?

Recurring hummingbird dreams?
OK, this could be several things.





What first hit me is there is a little, but very active part of you that wants to be "fed" or taken care of. It could be sexual?





The house you don't recognize -- a house usually means your life. When you see new parts of a house, it's usually exploring new facets to your life. To see a whole new unfamiliar house, it could mean that this is part of a very unfamiliar part of life. Sorry, I keep thinking this is sexual, for example, sex is perhaps unfamiliar to you, but you feel you need it. It could also be some other facet of life, but often animals represent more "animalistic" needs.





You're trying to bring this into your life, but it hasn't happened yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment