Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Are there tours available to the Bradbury Building, Hollyhock house and John Storer house?

While in Los Angeles vacationing, are there other simialar, old Hollywood era homes, that someone could recommend, that I should visit?

Are there tours available to the Bradbury Building, Hollyhock house and John Storer house?
Yes. For the Bradbury Building, goto: www.laconservancy.org/tours/downtown/bra...


For the Hollyhock House, goto:


http://www.hollyhockhouse.net/hhtours.ht...


I don't know about the John Storer house, but according to the website below, it is not open to the public. I've taken tours of the Bradbury Building and Hollyhock House; enjoy!
Reply:I don't know about tours, but I do know that in the Bradbury building it's free to get in, except that you can't go past the lobby. Various companies rent out the offices in the second and third floors and don't want to be disturbed by tourists.


No comments:

Post a Comment